Welcome to USA dance Hendersonville!
Please join us every second Saturday of the month at the Hendersonville VFW at 7:00 pm. Sometimes changes occur so please request to be on our mailing list so to be sure that you will hear about all things current and FUN going on with the Western North Carolina Chapter of USA dance.
See you at our next dance!!
It's Grand Oktoberfest!!
Hendersonville VFW 900 N. Main Street Hendersonville, North Carolina
A Polka dance lesson 7:00 p.m. by Paulette Cole
And the dance floor will be sizzling hot with Roger Buckner spinning our favorite Oktoberfest dance tunes!
Hot Sauerkraut and Bratwurst, German Potato Salad AND German Chocolate Cake (wow!)
$10.00 member, $12.00 non member, $5 student Dancing 8:00- 10:30 p.m.
So come on out to WNC USA DANCE where "everyone gets to dance!"
Join our maiing list - get news of our dances -
Members automatically receive our monthly invitations!
Non-members can click here To get on our invitation List.
Becoming a member is easy!
Visit our online membership area to join or renew with visa or master card today!
USA Dance is a 501c3 non-profit organization supporting dancesport athletes and recreational dancers throughout the United States. We have nearly 200 chapters throughout the USA connecting with children, youth, adults and seniors of all interest and skill levels who all have one thing in common - the love of dance!
Benefits to all individual members
- Attend our chapter dances anywhere in the country and pay the lower member prices.
Each dance usually starts with a one-hour dance lesson, followed by general dancing, mixers, line dances, and dance demonstrations.
- All members receive a subscription to our exciting bimonthly magazine, American Dancer.
- Receive Newsletters covering local ballroom news and information on places to dance.
- Visit "Find A Local Chapter" section of our website for dance information across the US.
We are your meeting place in Western North Carolina for Ballroom Dancing.
- If you live in WNC or plan to visit our area, please come join us at our next event.
- Newcomers are always welcome!
- Feel free to contact us by e-mail for information about our upcoming events.
- Come join us at one of our Upcoming Events.